Research and Measurement
Nagata Acoustics participates in the development, testing and implementation of new sound-related materials for improved absorption, isolation and other purposes. In particular, we have contributed in Japan to advancements in soundproof doors and windows, movable stage sound reflectors, and sound absorbing ceramic bricks.
Outline of Services:
- Estimation, measurement and evaluation of noise and vibration of factories, machinery, railways, traffic and airplanes.
- Estimation, measurement and evaluation of environmental noise.
- Measuring and data analyses of halls, studios, school assemblies, conference rooms, music rehearsal rooms, laboratories and gymnasiums.
- Study of noise and sound problems of homes.
- Acoustical characteristic test of building materials and upholstered seating.
- Acoustical property testing of sound absorbers and sound equipment.
- Research and study of acoustical engineering.